The AI*IA 2017 Conference will host a series of workshops dedicated to specific/hot topics that will complement the main conference program. AI*IA Working Groups, scientific and industrial research groups as well as individual researchers interested in a subarea of Artificial Intelligence or in a topic of growing importance are invited to submit proposals of workshops associated with the AI*IA 2017 conference. We particularly welcome proposals aimed at bringing together researchers from a wide range of disciplines, to exchange ideas and to allow cross-fertilization.
Differently from previous AI*IA conference editions, this year the workshops will be held in parallel throughout the whole conference duration but not overlapping with the main track.
Proposals, no longer than 5 pages, have to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following information:
- Workshop title and acronym
- Workshop organizers (affiliation, contact details, homepage, prior experiences with workshop organization)
- Motivations and scientific relevance to the conference audience
- Keywords (describing the main themes of the workshop) (from 3 to 5)
- Abstract (up to 70 words)
- Description of the workshop (topics and goals of the workshop) (up to 500 words)
- Organizational details such as: thematic panels, demo sessions, invited talks
- Initial list of (potential) members of the program committee
- Previous editions of the workshop series (if applicable) (URLs, conference it was co-located with, number of registrants, number of submissions, number of accepted papers, and any other relevant information)
- Length of the workshop (half day, full day)
The suggested number of submissions is at least 5 for half day workshops and at least 8 for full day ones.
Workshops that do not reach the suggested target might not be activated.
Management of the submission, review, and publishing process.
The workshops organizers will manage on their own the submission, review, and publishing process. However, the key dates and the publication policy must be shared with the conference organizers.
Workshop proceedings should preferably be published in CEUR Workshop Proceedings AI*IA Series http://ceur-ws.org/aixia.html
The workshop Call for Paper and all other calls as well as the web site will have to clearly state that the workshop is held within the AI*IA 2017 Conference, including the URL of the conference web site.
All workshop participants (including the organizers) will have to register through the AI*IA 2017 registration service.
The workshop important dates will have to stick to the following schedule:
– Submission deadline: June 5, 2017
– Notification of acceptance : July 21, 2017
– Conference and Workshops days: November 14-17, 2017
Deadline for workshop proposals submission:
April 14th, 2017 April 25th, 2017
May 2nd, 2017
Workshops date: November 14-17, 2017