The building of DIB is in the University Campus.
Pedestrian access to Campus is on Re David street, Amendola street and Orabona street; while the entrance for cycles, motorcycles and cars (cars must be authorized) is only on Orabona street n.4. From the Railway Station.
Use one of the three underpasses to reach Capruzzi street. At the exit from the underpass turn left and go along Capruzzi Street for about three hundred metres, turn right into Re David Street and go straight on to the Campus entrance.
The available public transport service lines are:
Line 18 (stop at Re David street)
Line 21 (stop at Re David street)
Line 22 (stop at Amendola street)
- From the Road ‘Statale 16Bis’:
Follow the signs for Bari Tangenziale (direction Brindisi), take exit 13A for San Pasquale, go along Amendola street for about 1 km. Turn left at the third traffic lights into Einaudi street, at the second traffic lights turn right into G. Salvemini street, go straight and straight again at the traffic lights. After three hundred metres you will find the Campus entrance in front of you.
- From the Highway ‘A14’ coming from north:
Exit BARI-NORD and follow the signs for Bari Tangenziale (direction Brindisi), then follow the indication as in 1).
- From the Highway ‘A14’ coming from south:
Exit BARI-SUD and follow the signs for Bari Tangenziale (direction Brindisi), then follow the indication as in 1).
From the Airport (Bari-Palese)
You can reach the city from the airport by:
- Ferrotramviaria Train (€5, 15 min.), stopping at the main railway station.
- A shuttle bus “Tempesta” (€4, 30 min.), stopping in via Piccinni in front of the Boston hotel, or at the main railway station.
- Taxi rides take about twenty minutes and cost about € 25.00
Car rental is also available.